The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC) is pleased to announce 2015 grant awards made to local nonprofit agencies through Family and Children’s Services of Lebanon County, a fund of TFEC. Family and Children’s Services of Lebanon County supports nonprofit social service agencies that serve families and children in Lebanon County.
A total of $15,855 was distributed through the Family and Children’s Services of Lebanon County Fund to the following grantees:
- Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, $2,000.00 for the Lebanon Salvation Army after-school feeding program;
- Habitat for Humanity of Lebanon County, $2,000.00 for the “Healthy Home” project, a complete property renovation;
- Lebanon Family Health Services Inc, $2,355.00 for the “ACA Enrollment Assistance” project;
- Lebanon Valley Council on the Arts, $1,500.00 for the “Art is for Everyone” project;
- Lebanon Valley Volunteers in Medicine Clinic, $2,000.00 for a computer hardware upgrade;
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central PA, $2,000.00 for The House That Love Built;
- Youth Advocate Programs Inc, $4,000.00, for the “YAP Green Works” project.
Additional funding opportunities are available through The Foundation for Enhancing Communities throughout 2015. Organizations should visit www.tfec.org/grants to learn how to apply and review grant guidelines.