|Please click here to make grant recommendations online and view your fund activity.
Please click here to print a Grant Recommendation Form (for advised funds only).
|Sign up here to receive «Looking Forward, Giving Back», our regular eNewsletter that includes the latest in charitable giving news.
|2013 Annual Report |
Click here to view our new 2013 Annual Report.
Please click here for a complete listing of all TFEC funds from 2013.
Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) Program
For information about the Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC), please click here.
The Greater Harrisburg Foundation, a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, will postpone 2014 discretionary grantmaking until further notice. To read the full announcement, click here.
2014 Grant Deadlines are now available! Grant guidelines and application materials will be available approximately 8 weeks prior to application deadlines. Click here to learn how to apply, review grant deadlines, or get guidelines and application materials.
Our application process has transitioned to a new online application system. Click here for step by step instructions on how to apply using the new online application system.
2015 Scholarship Season
Click here for more information about our scholarship opportunities.
Please note: The scholarship applications for the 2015-2016 season will open January 1, 2015.
Our scholarship application process has transitioned to a new online application system. Click here for step by step instructions on how to apply using the new online application system.
News & Events
- Women's Fund Insider - 2014 Fourth Quarter Edition
- The Women’s Fund Awards $17,870 to 12 Local Nonprofit Organizations that Provide Assistance to Women and Girls in South Central PA
- Recognizing the Impact of Community Foundations: November 12 – 18, 2014
- Whitaker Fund for Math & Science Education Awards Over $89,000 in Grants to 8 Nonprofit Organizations Offering Math and Science Programs
- TFEC Receives $75,000 Community Innovation Zone Grant from Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
- Community Insider - 2014 Fourth Quarter Edition
- Donor Insider - 2014 Fourth Quarter Edition
- Professional Advisor Insider - 2014 Fall Edition
- The Lotus Fund Now Accepting Letters of Intent from Arts Nonprofit Organizations
- Local Community Foundation Shines Spotlight on National Philanthropy Day
- Mechanicsburg Area Foundation Awards $38,751 to 11 Local Nonprofit Organizations
- Camp Hill Community Foundation Awards $1,500 to Junior Achievement of South Central PA
- The Martin M. Sacks Memorial Fund Awards $5,880 to 6 Local Nonprofit Organizations
- Franklin County Foundation Awards $46,667.50 to 17 Nonprofit Organization Serving Franklin County Residents
- TFEC Awards over $1 Million in Scholarships for 2014-2015 Academic Year to 415 Students
- Mechanicsburg Area Foundation to Host Annual Grantee Recognition Luncheon, November 12
- Women’s Fund Power of Purse Raises Over $11,000 to Support Local Nonprofits that Provide Services to Women and Girls in South Central PA
- Closure Initiative Hosts Six Part Dialogue Series on End of Life Planning
Share the Wealth
and give the
by giving a
charitable gift certificate.
Click here for more information.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Join our Circle on Google+!