How We Help
Charitable Trusts
Charitable Projects
Management Services
Private Foundation Services
Investment Information
Professional Advisor Resources

Please click here to make grant recommendations online and view your fund activity.

Please click here to print a Grant Recommendation Form (for advised funds only).
Sign up here to receive «Looking Forward, Giving Back», our regular eNewsletter that includes the latest in charitable giving news.

Charitable Trusts

The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC) serves as trustee of charitable trusts regulated by the Internal Revenue Code. Such trusts are often called “split interest” gifts because the trust provides income to both charitable and non-charitable beneficiaries. Under most circumstances, legal services to establish appropriate giving instruments are available to donors without charge.

Specifically, TFEC accepts:

• Charitable Remainder Unitrusts (CRUT, NIMCRUT)

• Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts (CRAT)

• Charitable Lead Trusts (CLUT, CLAT)


The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, 200 North Third Street, P. O. Box 678, Harrisburg, PA 17108-0678,
Telephone: (717) 236-5040, Fax: (717) 231-4463