We work with all types of professional advisors (attorneys, accountants, financial planners, brokers, insurance agents, and others) as they help their clients incorporate charitable giving as an integral part of financial and estate planning activities.
We always respect and work within the relationship that advisors have developed with their clients. TFEC works collaboratively to help clients connect to the causes that they care about most. We offer a convenient resource to help advisors with charitable giving matters.
TFEC supports professional advisors at every step in the giving process, creating an integrated approach.
- Identifying clients’ charitable giving interests and motivations
- Matching personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Creating and implementing charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal, and financial decisions
- Facilitating complex forms of giving and executing technical giving instruments
- Providing information on community needs, and which local agencies and programs make the greatest impact
- Delivering grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving
TFEC also offers ongoing education for advisors regarding the charitable sector. We distribute periodic advisor newsletters, host expert speakers, and provide access to our legal counsel. Please click here if you would like to sign up for our quarterly newsletter specifically for advisors.