The Great Pumpkin Chase
Capital Area Forerunners
Michele Parson Breast Cancer Fund
Make a Mark for Mark
Distinguished Daughters of PA
Linglestown 250th Anniversary
Orange 4 Owen
Hershey Community Garden
PA Women's Forum
What do you do when you see a problem in your neighborhood, city, or region that needs to be addressed to relieve suffering, hunger, environmental degradation, or inequality? You might want to start a nonprofit organization to tackle the problem, but there is an easier option for you to consider. The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC) has the ability to extend its nonprofit status over your activities using the tool known as a fiscal sponsorship.
Your project can become part of TFEC so that you can operate as a 501(c)(3) organization, raise tax-deductible contributions and use those funds to achieve your mission. If you establish a project with TFEC, we become your fiscal sponsor and you become part of TFEC.
This arrangement allows you to:
- Access the reputation, credibility and fiscal acumen of TFEC
- Fundraise to support your charitable mission
- Give your donors tax-deductibility for their gifts and
- Create good records of fiscal activity
TFEC has expertise in managing a wide range of charitable projects, from community health initiatives, to corporate and foundation grantmaking programs, to urban beautification initiatives.
- PA Coalition for Oral Health – Advocates for oral health education and services statewide
- Orange 4 Owen – Educates people about the dangers of distracted driving
- Hershey Community Garden – Provides local residents with garden space to grow food
- Linglestown 250th Anniversary Celebration – Organizes a year-long celebration of the Sestercentennial of Linglestown
- Randi’s House of Angels – Assists children and families who are exposed to, or are victims of domestic violence.