Benefiting Children Affected by Domestic Abuse
Since her daughter, Randi Trimble’s death in January 2003, Nancy Chavez has been an advocate, speaking out against domestic violence. She uses her personal experiences as a victim of an abusive marriage and the tragic death of her daughter to reach other victims. In 2006, she established Randi’s House of Angels (RHOA) providing therapeutic services dedicated to helping children who are victims of domestic violence. Her dream is to reach out to all children who suffer from the ramifications of living in an abusive household, help them overcome the issues of low self-esteem, and to live a better life.
As a result of working in partnership with four domestic violence agencies and other community organizations in the Central PA region, she established Randi’s Camp for Hope and Courage dedicated to providing an environment of compassion, encouragement, and positive praise to children who experience domestic violence in the home. Funds support RHOA’s programs for children that are victims of domestic violence including: Randi’s Kidz Club, a ten-week therapeutic group for children ages 8-13; Randi’s Camp, a three-day interactive summer camp; and Randi’s Klubhouse, an interactive therapeutic group for children, ages 5-7 blending emotional, art therapy, and psychoeducation to children using kind, gentle and playful interactions. To date we have helped over 150 children.
Never forget about the children, they are victims too.
For more information on Randi’s House of Angels, visit http://randishouseofangels.org/.
Platinum Sponsor | $650
- Golf package for four, plus banner with company logo displayed at event
Gold Sponsor | $475
- Golf package for four, plus recognition at the event
Silver Sponsor | $300
- Exclusive beverage sponsor, does not include golf package
Hole Sponsor | $100
- Signage on tee with company logo
Foursome | $320 (Discount price before August 28th)
- After August 28th: Foursome | $360.00
Individual | $80 (Discount price before August 28th)
- After August 28th: Individual | $90.00
Golf Package Includes
- 18 holes of golf with cart
- Light breakfast, snack, catered lunch, beverages
- Skill and team prizes
- Golfer’s gift
- Mulligans, ON the green and Move UP contest, raffle, and door prizes
- Closest to the Pin: #5, #12
- Men’s Longest Drive: #7
- Women’s Longest Drive: #17
- Longest Putt: #3
- Red Salon
- T. Curtis Handyman Services
- Wickenheiser Family