A ticket reservation includes 25 games of Bingo. A strip of THREE bingo cards to be played simultaneously is included. You can purchase additional Bingo cards and special games upon your arrival.
- Physical tickets will not be issued. You will receive an email confirmation of your unassigned seat purchase. A maximum of 225 seats will be sold should all pandemic restrictions on attendance be lifted. The event will be cancelled if attendance is limited to less than 35% capacity (or 100 people).
- Bracelets allowing entrance to the Community Center will be given at the door for each confirmed seat purchase. A volunteer will place the bracelet on the ticket holder’s wrist, thus the purchaser must be present to receive the bracelet. You MUST agree to all safety measures and have a bracelet to enter the room.
- You will receive an email confirmation within 48 hours of your purchase indicating your unassigned seat number(s).
- Seating is limited, so be sure to tell your friends early or they may miss the chance to attend! Seats will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Should more tickets be sold than attendance restrictions permit, those with ticket numbers beyond the allowable number (plus onsite volunteers) will be offered an immediate refund. This event typically sells out!!
- Vendors are competing to see who can sell the most tickets. If you have been referred by a vendor please be sure to indicate this when you register below.
- If you would like to donate prizes, please send an email to BeautyAfterBruisesEvents@gmail.com and one of the event coordinators will contact you to make arrangements.
- Bingo Licensee is The Foundation for Enhancing Communities and our Bingo manager and caller is provided by Dover Township Volunteer Fire Company.
- See Safety Plan below
- *Safety Plan*: Let’s face it… pandemic restrictions will continue to evolve from now through April. We are prepared with multiple backup plans. In short, whatever is suggested for public safety will be our start value and we WILL add a bit more precaution. We are committed to the safety of all attendees whether they be bingo players, vendors, volunteers, or Twp. representatives. All attendees within the building will be required to adhere to the policies (which are subject to change based on State recommendations) or will be required to leave the building.
- Assuming that social distancing, masking, and sanitization are likely to continue, safety measures will evolve to meet and exceed the suggested requirements. Following along on our Facebook event page for up-to-date changes. An email WILL be sent to you a minimum of one week prior to the event with full disclosure of safety expectations. This is a list of POTENTIAL requirements, all of which are certainly suggested regardless of the final plan:
- bring and wear a clean mask or face shield inside the building. Depending on restrictions at that time, you may be able to remove them during seated gameplay.
- bring hand sanitizer and use it often to limit potential spread through surfaces and objects.
- bring a small garbage bag to attach to your table or seat to collect your own bingo trash, reducing the need for others at your table to risk hand-to-hand contamination. Tie and dispose of the bag in appropriate receptacles at the close of bingo
- restrictions may require that only parties who are traveling together or are comfortable doing so may be seated at the same table
- restrictions may require that you sanitize your hands and wear your mask when you are moving about in the Community Center to use the bathroom, see the prize collections, purchase additional items, etc.
- Beauty After Bruises reserves the right to update this list should additional safety measures be suggested by Dover Township, Dover Twp. Volunteer Fire Department, the State of Pennsylvania, or our event insurance provider.
- We encourage each individual to respect and understand that there WILL be individuals in attendance with compromised immunity. We ask that the highest levels of respect and care be demonstrated at all times, even if they are not needed for yourself and your own personal safety.
Schedule of Events
- 11:00 am | Doors open to the public
- 11:00 am – 12:45 pm | Registration, mingle, and visit vendors
- 1:00 pm | Bingo begins; ends when the final game is played (approximately 4:00 pm).
Registration is currently on hold until COVID restriction guidelines are decreased by the CDC and the Governor of Pennsylvania
Interested in Becoming a Vendor?
Email our Event Coordinator at mail to BAB.firstname.lastname@example.org to check on space availability.
To learn more about Beauty After Bruises, please visit www.BeautyAfterBruises.org