Beauty After Bruises presents our 5th Annual Party in the Park. This Covid Conscious community event offers hand-crafted and vendor items, food trucks, live entertainment, car and cycles shows, and fun for everyone! Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and prepare for a weekend of FUN!
- Find beautiful hand-crafted treasures from local crafters and artisans
- Watch (or join in on!!) Saturday’s Cycle Show & Ride and 4WD Show, Sunday’s Car Show, and live music through the weekend
- Have fun dunking a local celebrity
- Enjoy free exhibitions from local martial artists, R.C. car racing and demos, Zumba and more!
- Activities for the kids ranging from Spin Art, Sand Art and more.
- Bring your lawn chairs! Enjoy a day of free music, laughter, and relaxation.
Just DON’T miss it!
We look forward to seeing you at Party in the Park
Party in the Park Activities
Entry and Parking are FREE! Live Music will be provided on our Free Stage with performances by terrific local talent, and DJ Gary Rutz will be spinning the tunes between acts. Follow along on our Facebook Event Page and Website for an updated list of performances.
Dates and Times:
Saturday, June 26, 2021 | 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday, June 27, 2021 | 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Northern York County High School Campus, 653 S. Baltimore, St, Dillsburg, PA
Enter parking lot through the Middle School traffic light.
**HS entrance is open to vendors and vehicle show entrants only
We are also thrilled to announce our first ever Party in the Park Cycle Show and 4X4 Show!
Date and Time:
Saturday, June 26, 2021: 12:00 noon – 2:30 pm
There will be two separate showing areas for each show. All types of Bikes, Trikes, and Cycles are welcome as well as big, small, custom, and standard 4X4’s!! Admission is FREE to spectators! The public will select the People’s Choice Winners. Winners to be announced at 2:30 p.m. for the Cycle Show and 2:45 for the 4X4 Show.
No matter the size, age, or customization, we look forward to sharing your Bike, Trike, or altered version thereof with the public. The first FIFTY to register will receive commemorative pins for the event.
Cycle Show Registration and Prize Sponsorship Information
No matter the size, age, or customization, we look forward to sharing your 4WD vehicle with the public. The first FIFTY to register will receive commemorative pins dash plaques for the event
4X4 Show Registration and Trophy Sponsorship Information
- CLICK HERE to register your vehicle, sponsor a trophy, or learn more details.
Date and Time:
Sunday, June 27, 2021: 12:00 noon – 2:30 pm
We are thrilled to announce the return to Party in the Park Car Show! Vehicles of all types are welcome to enter!! Bring your muscle cars, touring vehicles, customs, vans, trucks, tractors, cycles, etc. We will have a full range of fantastic entries for the public to enjoy.
Admission is FREE to spectators! The public will select the People’s Choice Winners. Winners to be announced at 2:30 p.m. Feel free to bring a canopy and chairs to set in the grassy areas so you can relax and enjoy the vent as well.
The first SEVENTY-FIVE to register will receive dash plaques for the event.
Car Show Registration and Trophy Sponsorship Information
Sponsors, Food Trucks, Crafters, Vendors and Musicians
- CLICK HERE to complete the Online Volunteer Registration Form. Check back soon as this page is currently under construction.
Vendor and Food Truck Information
Food Truck Information
Payment Link for Vendor and Food Trucks
We are HONORED that you are considering Sponsoring our event!
There are 4 Options for sponsorship. We hope that you elect to be very involved as a sponsor. Those who attend our events are incredibly loyal to our sponsors. The more involvement they see from you, the happier they are to frequent your business.
- PREMIUM Sponsorship – $3,000.00 (Maximum of TWO)
- FEATURED Sponsorship – $500.00
- Basic Sponsorship – $750.00
- Single Day Sponsorships
- Cycle Show & Ride (Saturday, June 26th) – $250.00
- 4WD Show (Saturday, June 26th) – $250.00
- Car Show (Sunday, June 27th) – $250.00
Payment Link for Sponsorship
Performer/Exhibitor Information and Application
- CLICK HERE to complete the Online Performer/Exhibitor Application. Check back soon as this page is currently under construction.
- Taking a turn in the dunk tank, or
- Volunteering your service
Please contact us at 717.461.9916 or email@example.com
Visit our website http://beautyafterbruises.org
Send donations and Inquiries to:
Beauty After Bruises
275 Cumberland Parkway Plaza, #255
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055