The Fall (virtual) Meeting brings together the entire partner base and
other interested individuals to learn, network, and celebrate.
About the Event
Twice annually (Spring and Fall), the Partnership holds a Partnership-wide meeting for all partners and any interested individuals or organizations to come together and build relationships and collaborations around the promotion and preservation of our region’s landscape resources.
To ensure your and health, we are meeting virtually via Zoom. This event is FREE and details about how to sign-on will be emailed to you a few days before the webinar.
These meetings are a chance to:
• Connect or reconnect with the Partnership, learning more about initiatives and on-going projects
• Build and strengthen our network of people and organizations working throughout the region
• Spark conversation and collaboration across political and sectorial boundaries
• Engage partners in on-going work throughout the region
• Involve partners in defining the direction of the Partnership
We hope you will be able to join us!
Log-on information will be emailed to all registered guests approximately 3-5 days prior to the event.