Benefiting Children Affected by Domestic Abuse
Since her daughter, Randi Trimble’s death in January 2003, Nancy Chavez has been an advocate, speaking out against domestic violence. She uses her personal experiences as a victim of an abusive marriage and the tragic death of her daughter to reach other victims. In 2006, she established Randi’s House of Angels (RHOA) providing therapeutic services dedicated to helping children who are victims of domestic violence. Her dream is to reach out to all children who suffer from the ramifications of living in an abusive household, help them overcome the issues of low self-esteem, and to live a better life.
As a result of working in partnership with four domestic violence agencies and other community organizations in the Central PA region, she established Randi’s Camp for Hope and Courage dedicated to providing an environment of compassion, encouragement, and positive praise to children who experience domestic violence in the home. Funds support RHOA’s programs for children that are victims of domestic violence including: Randi’s Kidz Club, a ten-week therapeutic group for children ages 8-13; Randi’s Camp, a three-day interactive summer camp; and Randi’s Klubhouse, an interactive therapeutic group for children, ages 5-7 blending emotional, art therapy, and psychoeducation to children using kind, gentle and playful interactions. To date we have helped over 180 children.
Never forget about the children, they are victims too.
For more information on Randi’s House of Angels, visit http://randishouseofangels.org/.
Angel Sponsor | $1,500
- Golf package for four-plus, recognition plaque, banners with company logo displayed at the event, as well as speaking opportunity at event
Platinum Sponsor | $650
- Golf package for four-plus banners with company logo displayed at the midway point on the course
Gold Sponsor | $475
- Golf package for four-plus, opportunity to display company banner at event
Silver Sponsor | $300
- Exclusive Beverage Sponsor for the Event – Includes one individual registration fee. Company logo displayed
Hole Sponsor | $100
- Signage on the tee with the company logo
Golf Registration Fees
- Foursome | $360 prior to 8/30/2021 | $400 after 8/30/2021
- Individual | $90 prior to 8/30/2021 | $100 after 8/30/2021
Golf Package Includes
- 18 holes of golf with cart
- Light breakfast, snack, catered lunch, beverages
- Skill and team prizes
- Golfer’s gift
- Mulligans, ON the green and Move UP contest, raffle, and door prizes
- Closest to the Pin: #5, #12
- Men’s Longest Drive: #7
- Women’s Longest Drive: #17
- Longest Putt: #3
Thank You To Our Sponsors