2021-2022 Program Stream Grantees
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC) has announced the awarding of $60,000 in grants to 20 arts nonprofit organizations through the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts Program Stream grant opportunity. Each organization received a set amount of $3,000.
The Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) Program Stream provides financial assistance to qualified applicants who deliver artistic programming and/or arts services in Pennsylvania. As a regional partner of the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) program, the Foundation for Enhancing Communities administers Program Stream in Cumberland, Dauphin, and Lebanon counties on behalf of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA). We would like to congratulate all of the 2021-2022 Program Stream recipients!
2021-2022 Program Stream Grantees:
- Cantate Carlisle
- Capital Area Music Association
- Central Pennsylvania Symphony
- Harrisburg Area Contra Dance Association
- Harrisburg Choral Society
- Harrisburg Gay Men’s Chorus
- Lebanon Community Concert Band
- Lebanon County Choral Society
- Lebanon County Community Concert Association
- Lebanon Valley Council on the Arts, Inc.
- Market Square Concerts
- Metropolitan Repertory CO. d/b/a Oyster Mill Playhouse
- Ngozi, Inc.
- Penn State Harrisburg
- Shippensburg Arts Programming and Education (SHAPE)
- Spinstock Flow Arts Festival
- Susquehanna Chorale
- Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery, Lebanon Valley College
- The Art Center School and Galleries
- West Shore Symphony Orchestra
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities receives state arts funding support through a grant from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.