Scholarships are a great way to fill the gap between the cost of college and the financial support you may be receiving through Federal Student Aid, grants or scholarships from your college, and family support.
In 2020, TFEC offered more than 120 scholarship opportunities and awarded over $1.3 million in scholarships to 403 local students alone through various scholarship funds administered by TFEC and through management agreements with the Samuel L. Abrams Foundation and the Leon Lowengard and Ray S. Shoemaker scholarships of BNY Mellon, N.A.
Next Spring, that could be you!
Below are some resources the TFEC Scholarship Team put together to get you started.
To Complete a TFEC Scholarship Application
Forms Required for all TFEC Applications
- Step by step application instructions (PDF)
- Application Hints / Additional Info (PDF)
Did you save your application to finish later? Click Here to sign back in and complete your application.
A one-stop college planning site that offers information on how to research careers, choose colleges, fill out electronic applications, and finance your education.
The Find a Scholarship feature on our website will help you search all of TFEC’s scholarships for ones you may be eligible for, but there are many other places to look and options to consider:
- Check out free scholarship search websites
- Check IRL and virtual bulletin boards at your high school
- Connect with your school counselor or College and Career Advisor
- Ask your parents if the companies they work for offer scholarships. Ask your own employer!
- Check with the financial aid offices of the colleges you are interested in attending
Free Scholarship Search Sites
Federal Student Aid
- PA State Grant Program
- Federal Grant Program
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Education Planner
Social Media Platforms
- College Board
- Common app
- Federal Student Aid