Make a Mark for Mark
Distinguished Daughters of PA
Orange 4 Owen
Hershey Community Garden
PA Women's Forum
Working together for the common good
What do you do when you see a problem in your neighborhood, city, or region that needs to be solved? How can you address suffering, hunger, environmental degradation, or inequality? You might want to start a nonprofit organization to tackle the problem, but there is an easier option for you to consider. TFEC has the ability to extend its nonprofit status over your activities using a tool known as a fiscal sponsorship.
Your project can become part of TFEC so that you can operate as a 501(c)(3) organization, raise tax-deductible contributions, and use those funds to achieve your mission. If you establish a project with TFEC, we become your fiscal sponsor and you become part of TFEC.
This arrangement allows you to:
- Access the reputation, credibility, and fiscal acumen of TFEC
- Fundraise to support your charitable mission
- Give your donors tax-deductibility for their gifts
- Create good records of fiscal activity
- TFEC has expertise in managing a wide range of charitable projects, from community health initiatives, to corporate and foundation grantmaking programs, to urban beautification initiatives.
Are you ready to establish your own project?
Click here to access the TFEC Fiscal Sponsorship Application