Make a Mark for Mark
Distinguished Daughters of PA
Orange 4 Owen
Hershey Community Garden
PA Women's Forum
Working together for the common good
What do you do when you see a problem in your neighborhood, city, or region that needs to be solved? How can you address suffering, hunger, environmental degradation, or inequality? You might want to start a nonprofit organization to tackle the problem, but there is an easier option for you to consider. TFEC has the ability to extend its nonprofit status over your activities using a tool known as a fiscal sponsorship.
Your project can become part of TFEC so that you can operate as a 501(c)(3) organization, raise tax-deductible contributions, and use those funds to achieve your mission. If you establish a project with TFEC, we become your fiscal sponsor and you become part of TFEC.
This arrangement allows you to:
- Access the reputation, credibility, and fiscal acumen of TFEC
- Fundraise to support your charitable mission
- Give your donors tax-deductibility for their gifts
- Create good records of fiscal activity
- TFEC has expertise in managing a wide range of charitable projects, from community health initiatives, to corporate and foundation grantmaking programs, to urban beautification initiatives.