The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC) appreciates the opportunity to consider your application for fiscal sponsorship, reviewing your Project’s purpose, goals, actions items, budget and fundraising plan. We strive to review all applications within 1 month of submission. However, this time frame is not guaranteed.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR FISCAL SPONSORSHIP
Complete the Fiscal Sponsorship Application
- using the online application below
- click here to download a PDF application
Please review all eligibility requirements before starting the application.
What Happens Next?
- Phase 1: Reviewers may contact you directly with questions or feedback about your application during the review process.
- Phase 2: TFEC receives your application, reviews it and contacts you to set up a phone screening to learn more about your Project, answer any of your questions about Fiscal Sponsorship with TFEC and share IRS and/or governmental fiscal sponsorship guidelines.
- Phase 3: Your application will be submitted for final review (including legal and insurance assessment) to determine if TFEC can extend fiscal sponsorship to your Project. This phase could take up to three months, since the fiscal sponsorship committee may have additional questions or request additional documentation.
- Phase 4: Once your Project has been determined to be eligible for fiscal sponsorship:
- Your Project’s fiscal sponsorship administrative fee will be determined based on your Project’s scope of work, budget and needs
- You will work with directly with a TFEC team member in developing your Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement
- You will complete an online review of TFEC’s Project Services Handbook
- You will sign the Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement
- You will work directly with a TFEC team member in reviewing the next steps to begin implementing your Project’s scope of work
Questions About the Fiscal Sponsorship Process?
- Reach out the Debbie Garrison, Philanthropic Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 717-236-5040
FISCAL SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION