HARRISBURG, PA — The Perry County Community Foundation (PCCF), a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC), is delighted to be at The Winery at Hunter’s Valley on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, for the PCCF Grantee Reception. This year’s event will honor and recognize ten local organizations making a positive impact on Perry County.
The organizations being recognized were awarded a combined total of $26,052.83 in grant funding. They include:
- Blue Mountain Escape, Inc., Emergency basic needs and workforce development programs
- Central Perry Community Senior Citizen’s Center INC, Upgrade kitchen sink to commercial 3-bay sink
- Cove Mountain Community Theatre, 2023 Summer Musical
- Friends of Clarks Ferry Tavern, Restoration of the historic Clarks Ferry Tavern
- Girls on the Run Mid State PA, Fostering strong, healthy and confident girls: sustaining GOTR programs and providing new camp GOTR
- Harrisburg Symphony Association, Millerstown Park – free summer concert by the Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra: July 3, 2023
- Perry County Council of the Arts, PerryLive! Performances
- Perry County Literacy Council, Perry County Literacy Council’s Pearson VUE Test Center Renovation
- Ronald McDonald House of Charities of Central PA, Keeping Perry County Families Together
- Watts-Buffalo Community Center, Building Improvements at the Watts Buffalo Community Center
To learn more about each of PCCF’s grantees, visit www.tfec.org/pccf.
PCCF’s Grantee Reception will be held on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at the Winery at Hunter’s Valley from 5:30-7:30 pm. Any gifts made at this event will directly support future grantmaking from the Perry County Community Foundation.
To register for this free event, visit www.tfec.org/pccfgrant.
ABOUT THE FOUNDATION FOR ENHANCING COMMUNITIES
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC), the 18th oldest community foundation in the United States, inspires giving by partnering with donors to achieve their charitable goals, and strengthens our local communities by investing in them now, and for future generations. TFEC has been serving the South-Central Pennsylvania counties of Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lebanon, and Perry, and the Dillsburg Area for 102 years. Regional foundations of TFEC include the Greater Harrisburg Community Foundation, the Franklin County Community Foundation, the Mechanicsburg Area Community Foundation, the Perry County Community Foundation, and the Dillsburg Area Community Foundation.
For more information on TFEC, please visit www.tfec.org.
ABOUT THE PERRY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
The Perry County Community Foundation (PCCF), established in 1987, is a regional foundation of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities. PCCF makes discretionary grants to nonprofit organizations that serve residents of Perry County. PCCF also serves as a vehicle for individuals, companies, foundations, and charitable organizations to establish charitable funds that will support the civic, social, educational, and cultural well-being of individuals living in Perry County. PCCF ensures that all gifts, ranging from a few dollars to a few thousand dollars or more, will work to improve the quality of life for Perry County residents, today and in the future.