The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC), is pleased to announce its 2017 Grants Season. In addition, TFEC is now accepting applications for six grant opportunities, listed below.
Beginning October 1, 2016, all TFEC grant opportunities will fall into 1 of 2 grant cycles and interested applicants may click here to learn more about the parameters of each grant opportunity and TFEC grantmaking.
Applications Available October 1; February 1 deadline
- Camp Hill Community Foundation, Family and Children Services of Lebanon County, The Kids Trust, and the Perry County Community Foundation
- Applicants will be notified of their status in June 2017
- Proposed projects may take place at any time between July 1, 2017 -June 30, 2018
Applications Available April 1; August 1 deadline
- Arts for All Partnership, Franklin County Foundation, Mechanicsburg Area Foundation, Greater Harrisburg Foundation Special Initiative, Greater Harrisburg Foundation: Our Challenge for Giving, The Martin M. Sacks Memorial Fund, and The Women’s Fund
- Applicants will be notified of their status in December 2017
- Proposed projects may take place at any time between Jan 1, 2018-Dec 31, 2018
“TFEC is always looking for ways to improve our grantmaking processes,” said TFEC President and CEO Janice R. Black. “We feel this change will allow the local nonprofit organizations we serve to better forecast their future grant applications and correlating projects. We are pleased to serve our area communities as a responsive community partner who works to responsibly connect donors with deserving grantees, and we look forward to the larger positive impact that this shift will bring.”
Eligible applicants must have 501c3 status or demonstrate nonprofit status as a church or school. Applicants may apply to multiple grant opportunities, but may not submit more than one grant to each opportunity. TFEC grantmaking does not fund individuals, capital campaigns, religious organizations for the propagation of religious doctrine, advertising, direct lobbying to influence legislation, or retroactive projects. Questions about grant eligibility may be directed to Jennifer Strechay, Program Officer for Community Investment at TFEC, at 717.236.5040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.