Are You Ready to Share Your Talents with the Public?
How do you take part? SIMPLE.
- Online auditions/applications will occur through June 20th, 2019.
- We suggest a recorded video with audio uploaded to our Facebook Messenger or sent to our email address.
- Board Members will review all submissions to ensure they are appropriate.
- Each entry will be informed of their inclusion as quickly as possible.
- Selected participants should arrive no less than 30 minutes prior to their scheduled performance times to warm up, prepare to take the stage, etc.
- You will be sharing warm-up and prep space with other performers.
- Please be courteous, kind, and respectful of others and their property.
- All are welcome to audition!!
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Those under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign consent before the minor child can perform.
- Individuals or Groups/Ensembles are welcome. Groups must register all performers by name. Only one entry fee is required for each act regardless of size.
Equipment Needed / Provided:
- A sound system and stage will be available.
- If your audition act is selected, you will then coordinate with the DJ should you need music played or additional mics, etc. for your performance.
- This is an OUTDOOR event, and the stage is not auditorium sized. Larger ensembles or major dance performances may need to make adjustments.
- All talent is welcome including but not limited to music, magic, comedy, martial arts, and more. If it’s your talent, we want to know about it.
- Your act CANNOT include: vulgar language, vulgar innuendo, suggestive material or nudity of any kind. This is a family show. If you have to ask if something is too suggestive, it probably is… but we would rather you ask than be uncertain.
- No pyrotechnics, open flames, or any other dangerous additions that could cause a liability issue.
- No hooved animals are permitted on school grounds, and therefore cannot be part of your act.
- All contestants must maintain a loving and sportsmanlike behavior.
- We have a no tolerance policy and your participation and eligibility is at the sole discretion of Beauty After Bruises’ representatives and NYCSD.
- We reserve the right to reject or disqualify any contestant for any reason or no reason at any time.
- We also reserve the right to change the rules and procedures at our discretion based on unforeseen circumstances.
Additional Information on Party in the Park
If you’d like information on volunteering your services for Party in the Park, obtaining craft or food truck space, taking a turn in the dunk tank, sharing your organization’s talents during the free exhibitions, or registering for Cornhole, Dillsburg’s Got Talent, or our Car show, please contact us at 717.461.9916 or BeautyAfterBruises@gmail.com