All proceeds will go to support the Amanda Strous FlyHigh22 Foundation, a project of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities.
|Date:||Saturday, September 28, 2019|
|Schedule:||Registration & Breakfast: 7:30 am|
|Shotgun Start: 9:00 am|
|Location:||Regent’s Glen Country Club|
|1000 Golf Club Drive|
|York, PA 17403|
Includes green fee/cart, range balls, continental breakfast, snacks, t-shirt, goodie bag, and admission to the Awards Luncheon!
Foursome | $500.00
Individual | $125.00
- Awards will be given at an Awards Luncheon that will commence upon completion of the tournament.
- Additional event & course activities include, but are not limited to, mulligans, yardstick, floating island, close to pins, and long drives. There will also be a silent auction.
- Registration is on a “first come, first served” basis. It is anticipated that this tournament will sell out fast, so please do not delay.
- All registrations are final; no refunds will be given.
- In the event the course is deemed by Regent’s Glen to be unplayable due to weather, golf vouchers will be given for use later.
Kyle Strous, firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 817-8297
Garrett Strous, email@example.com (717) 817-8294
Tyler Brunk, firstname.lastname@example.org (717) 817-8449