Come join our program! PA Revs All Starz is an adaptive, disability-inclusive field hockey team.
We are looking forward to our upcoming winter season!
PA Revs All Starz Field Hockey is a Project of The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC), fiscal sponsor.
As our fiscal sponsor, TFEC will handle all registration, payments and donations of PA Revs All Starz Field Hockey
WINTER SEASON INFORMATION
We are looking for athletes to join our team!
This team will meet on 5 SUNDAYS 1:15 pm – 2:15 pm during the 2024 Winter season at the Nye Elementary School indoor gym, 200 S. John Street, Hummelstown, PA 17036
- January 21st
- January 28th
- February 4th
- February 11th
- February 18th
- February 25th is our make-up/snow date for the season
No prior field hockey experience is needed – we welcome athletes of all backgrounds, genders, ages (6+), and skill levels. High school field hockey athletes will serve as “buddies” to our adaptive athletes.
- Field hockey sticks (a variety of sizes) will be provided to athletes during the sessions.
- We have adult- sized shin guards available.
- If adult-sized shin guards would be too large for your athlete, please try to provide your own shin guards.
If this keeps your athlete from participating, please reach out to email@example.com.
Additionally, we will have a variety of adaptive equipment available. We are committed to making this a positive and inclusive experience – please share any accommodations you athlete may need under the “support needs” question to help us brainstorm and prepare accommodations (i.e. My athlete has low-vision and a ball that makes noise would be helpful.)
If you/your athlete previously participated in all All Starz season, please bring your shinguards and pinny to the first practice – this will help us save costs and accommodate new athletes!
SAVE THE DATE
- We will be participating in the All Starz Showcase [tentatively scheduled] on Saturday, March 2 from 12-3pm at Spooky Nook Sports in Lancaster.
- Participation in the game is not required to participate in the winter season (and vice versa) but is strongly encouraged!
- We will match athletes of similar levels of competition for the game. More details to come.
- The fee for all 5 sessions is $30.00 (which does not have a charitable benefit since it is payment for registration)
- Credit Card: Pay Online – available at the end of this registration form
- Check: Payable to TFEC and mailed to Pa Revs All Starz Field Hockey, c/o The Foundation for Enhancing Communities, 200 N. 3rd Street, 8th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17101
For questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration deadline is Friday, January 12, 2024 at 11:59 pm.