Judo Camp for the South Central PA Community
Hosted by: The South Central PA Judo Foundation, Kanokoshi Judo Center, Camp Curtin and West Shore YMCA
- Judo Camp for the Community is for girls and boys ages 7-18
- Limited spots available for 6 years old and under
- Camp registration includes free breakfast, lunch & snacks, water bottle, camp T-shirts and a special seminar on Friday
- Fundraising option are available: purchasing extra t-shirts
* If you have more than 2 students and need help assistance with the camp costs, reach out to Howard. Limited scholarships are available.
* Refunds are not available after July 14th, 2023. Any registration or other payments will become a donation to the South Central PA Judo Foundation.
Other Fundraising Activity Supporting the Judo Camp
Extra Camp T-shirts for Sale: $25 per t-shirt (the charitable benefit is $19 per t-shirt): Orders taken through the camp registration form below
Please contact Howard Alexander at 717-621-3448 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Impact Statement: The South Central PA Judo Foundation’s charitable purpose is to provide youth an opportunity to learn leadership skills through martial arts and life skills workshops/seminars.
Registration for Camp has Closed.
If you are interested signing up a youth for camp, reach out to Howard at email@example.com to check if space is still available.